At Turn It To Trvl, we aim to inspire others to turn their life to travel. We are reaching out to those people who have had enough of the daily grind and are no longer satisfied by the traditional 9-5.
We know there are many inspiring stories out there, which is why we are encouraging you to share any content you have published on your personal blog with us. If you feel you have already shared something with the world that will fit here and inspire others, please share it.
- The blog must be your original content. You may not submit someone else’s post unless you are contacting on their behalf.
- Please include your own, high-quality images.
- The minimum word count is 500 words.
- You may include external links to relevant content. We reserve the right to remove links if we don’t find them appropriate.
- Accepted articles will be edited for spelling, grammar, and ease of reading.
If you would like to mention your product or service within a post you’ll need to contact us in advance to be approved.
Pitch a post:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Blog Pitch’ in the subject. Or fill the contact form
- Explain a little about yourself and your own blog (if you have one), a summary of your post and what you believe the reader will get out of it.
- Include a link to your post so we can see it on your site and include the full text in an attached Word document. If it’s original, just the attached document is fine.
- Send your images via Dropbox, WeTransfer or Google Drive. Please do not attach them in the email.
If we feel your post is suitable for Turn It To Trvl, you will hear back from us within 3 days.
You do not need to have your own blog or have published a post elsewhere to share information. Everyone has their own story to tell so if you want to share yours, reach out.
What we need from you:
In order to publish the post efficiently, please include the following within the email:
- Your author’s bio – maximum 100 words.
- Imagery: A photo of you to go along with your bio and an image to go with the post for the featured image. [dimensions: 1200×600] .
- A list of your social media and website URLs (including where your original post is published – if applicable).
Once the post goes live, could you please:
- Share this post on your social networks and encourage your community to read it. We want as many people as possible to read it.
- Not send the same post onward to feature on other sites.
- Engage with the audience; reply to comments on your post.
Thank you so much for wanting to write for Turn It To Trvl.
With your input, others will be inspired to turn their life to travel.