They took time out of their busy schedule to answer our 5 travel questions.
- When did you decide to turn your life to travel?
In the summer of 2015 and we left 29 October 2015. We’ve been working and traveling on an off since a year.
- What does travel give you that everyday life doesn’t?
The lessons about yourself, about where you like to get in life. You don’t learn those behind a desk.
- What is your best tip for someone wanting to pack in their 9-5 and turn their life to travel?
We’re still on the edge of that decision because we like to return home every now and then. Think twice if full-time traveling is really what you want. Every decision has its downsides. But if your doubting too much, then pack your bags and take the first flight out of your home country.
- What do you wish you knew at the start of your travels that you know now?
More about photography – haha! After seeing that our IG page was growing we’d like to create a blog as well. The older photos aren’t that great quality to use on our blog.
- How do you build a social life outside of work when in a foreign country?
That’s really hard. We try to meet with people via social media but most of the time we just meet nice local people of our age.
Then came the desire of capturing the world and showing people why they should explore the world.
"Start living it differently and Sea ~~ where it takes you. - Salt in our Hair"
Latest posts by Hannah and Nick (see all)
- 5 Questions with… Hannah & Nick | Salt in our Hair - 10th November 2016